GET EXPERT ADVICE
The Northern Waves
* indicates required
The Northern Waves
The Northern Waves is located in Off Hennur Road, Bangalore – Ongoing | 2 and 3 BHK Luxury Apartments
19.37 Acres, Total Units – 468,Total Number of Blocks: 6
The Northern Waves
Love for height and love for success are a few things only a few people have. The Northern Waves at Purva Palm Beach by Puravankara, one of the leading builders and developers in South India, are the most premium dwellings on the top few floors of Purva Palm Beach. These apartments start from 10th floor onwards and give you a feel of living in the clouds.
The Purva Palm Beach apartments on Hennur Road are built along the lines of a tropical beach resort and spread over 19.37 acres. These new apartments for sale in Bangalore consist of a lagoon which promises to replicate the sight and sound of a beach in Bangalore.
It comprises of a Koi pond, Snorkeling zone, a well-equipped gym, steam & sauna, a club theatre and many more to add the list. When you wish to buy 2/3 BHK flats, apartments in Bangalore, you would find Puravankara to be at the top of the list. These apartments located in north Bangalore is in a proximity to Manyata tech park, KIADB park, IT investment region and Devanahalli business park which makes it a good property investment in Bangalore.
You have no better place to celebrate you high-life than the Northern Waves at Purva Palm Beach, where you get to enjoy best of both worlds.
A thriving economic centre:
- Manyata Tech Park – A bee-hive of about 100,000 IT & ITES professionals
- Mega project announcements such as the KIADB Park, IT Investment Region and Devanahalli Business Park
- Approx. 2 Million sq ft of office space is likely to be developed between Hebbal, Bellary Road, Thanisandra and Hennur Road
Infrastructure investment to drive growth in Hennur:
- Proposed widening of Hennur Road from 80 feet to 120 feet
- Investments worth Rs. 292 crores earmarked for the improvement of ORR that connects Hennur to the far South, East and West of the city
- Proposed 33 kms High Speed Rail Link will connect city centre and International Airport around 2016. It is proposed to have two stops, one at Hebbal & the other at Yelahanka which are close to Hennur Road.
- As per the Comprehensive Development Plan, the Pipeline Road on which Purva Palm Beach is located shall cut through Hennur Road, Thanisandara Road and Bellary Road on one side and shall connect to Old Madras Road on the other
The Northern Waves is located in Hennur Road, connected to all the key areas such as Manyata Tech Park, Hebbal, Columbia Asia, MG Road, IT companies and other big multi-national companies.
Accessibility and Key Distances
- Hennur lies in close proximity to the 31 km mono rail link from JP Nagar to North Bangalore.
- The 116 km proposed Peripheral Ring Road shall ease the connectivity between Hennur Road, Bellary Road & Old Madras road amongst others
- 72 kms Metro Rail Phase 2 – A Parallel Line is planned to the North South Corridor, running between Nagawara (Short distance from our Northern-Waves at Purva Palm Beach) to Gottigere in the South. On completion of this, commute time between Hennur Road to the Southernmost part of the city could come down to a mere 20-30 mins
The Northern Waves - Google maps Location
The Northern Waves- master plan
The Northern waves - Floor Plan
The Northern Waves - Specification
The Northern Waves - Amenities
Type of Apartment Super built-up Area ( in sqft ) Carpet Area ( in sqft ) Built up Area ( in sqft ) Common Area ( in sqft ) PRICE / SQFT 2B + 2T 1232 899 1011 221 4995 1327 968 1089 238 4995 1336 971 1096 240 4995 1342 980 1101 241 4995 1343 980 1102 241 4995 1345 980 1103 242 4995 1346 982 1104 242 4995 1348 985 1106 242 4995 3B + 3T (GRAND) 1630 1189 1337 293 4995 1636 1189 1342 294 4995 1679 1224 1377 302 4995 1725 1258 1415 310 4995 1732 1261 1421 311 4995 1735 1261 1423 312 4995 1742 1267 1429 313 4995 1748 1270 1434 314 4995 1749 1270 1435 314 4995 1752 1270 1437 315 4995 1788 1305 1467 321 4995 3B + 3T (LUXE) 1798 1304 1475 323 4995 1846 1335 1514 332 4995 1903 1376 1561 342 4995 1943 1406 1594 349 4995
1. Due to site conditions and given the various nuances of technology used in construction,
there could be a slight variation in the areas given above
2. In the penthouse oor apartments, covered staircase area will be included in the super built up area.
· The base Price is INR 4995/ sft
· Floor Rise- INR 20 / sft / floor
· Premium Charges- INR 175 / sft
· Super Premium Charges- INR 400 / sft
. Ultra Premium Charges- INR 650 / sft
· Car Park- INR 4,50,000
· Club House Charges- INR 3,50,000
· VAT/ST, KEB/BWSSB charges etc as per Government Norms.